Sunday 6 November 2011

100,000 - 23,482 = 76,518...right?



Day 6 of NaNo is over, and I've written 23,482 words. I'm pretty sure I've written tomorrow's quota already (unless I am making a horrible mistake and my computer's in-built calculator is lying to my FACE!). It's good to have a buffer, but by no means do I feel comfortable just yet. After all, I have another 76,518 words to write in November!

Above is a picture of one of our beaches here in Perth (actually, South Beach in Fremantle), which I took a couple of days ago. Pretty, huh?

9 comments:

  1. You are awesome! I can't believe you're doing double the amount. Congratulations on your progress so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even started writing today because I woke up about 40 minutes ago and then had to fold laundry. Thank God I get an extra hour through Daylights Saving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how is that even possible?! I think anyone who does NaNo is awesome, but you are awesomer! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the word count and the beach are impressive. The water looks like it stretches on forever :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the word count! That beach looks lovely and I would love to be sitting there right now rather than shivering here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same way when I have a goal. It's like - I need to get there NOW. I need to make sure that i'm enough ahead that if I can't do it for a day, I still won't be behind!
    I wasn't going to do nano, but my agent got a request for a particular kind of book, and I thought I'd give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 23K in 6 days??? You totally rock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are seriously amazing. I bow down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! But you are all awesome too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words, me hearties! and don't forget to leave a link to your blog somewhere I can find it!