Monday 28 November 2011

It's Day 28!



Last night I reached 90,873 words, after writing 7712 (I thought it was over 8k, but the word count API tells me differently) to catch up on all the days I had missed writing the full required amount. I have notes throughout my manuscript for VICTORIOUS that say "needs filling", so I can easily find the parts I have yet to write out. So far with this novel, there are bits I love and many more bits I don't love. But that's to be expected! I haven't touched DANNA since Day 16 began, except for at the end of Day 16 when I had already written my quota for VICTORIOUS and added a few more words to DANNA.

It's pretty well confirmed that neither novel will be finished by December. And right now I am listening to Magic Dirt, a beautiful song called "Smoulder".


13 comments:

  1. Good job writing a crazy number of words this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten anywhere near my goal per day for Thanksgiving except for one day. However, I have gotten caught up, at least once I reach my word goal for today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the hardest part is almost over (at least for me anyway), the rough draft. Best of luck in getting it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You are so close! I hope to hit 90k tonight before I hit the hay. I think we're going to make it, Trisha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cows! Way to go---you are on FIRE!
    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, lady! Like the song. She's got a Patti Smith vibe going.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome word count. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just incredible, Trisha. You are my new hero.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait, I'm lost, you mean you got 90K during NaNo or were you adding to an already started MS? Either way, congratulations!
    I'm still 10K short for NaNo...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a writing machine :D

    Doesn't it feel AMAZING??

    I didn't get as many words as you, but I did get over 50,000.

    my biggest thing this month was getting a few older projects brushed up and ready for something bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I'm excited to make my 50,000 this month. You are rockin that word count.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so impressed by how much you've achieved. And yes, I have many notes like that through my WIP as well ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words, me hearties! and don't forget to leave a link to your blog somewhere I can find it!