Thursday 30 April 2015

A to Z 2015 - "Z" Photos



I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW RELIEVED I AM... that it's the last day of the A-to-Z challenge! Obviously I feel this way every year, as I stagger up to the finish line. I'm not yet across it 'cause I have to compile this post. But it's so close I can taste it!

I have too many photos for my "Z" theme, but at this point I don't really care. Besides - may as well go out with a loud bang, eh? ;)

Zoomed

















P.S. Thanks so much to everyone who has commented on my blog.
I know all too well that I owe a lot of comments in return!
During May I'll be working on that.

12 comments:

  1. The shot of the gutters is really cool.
    Yes, we're done! I'm just as relieved...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trisha - zoomed is a good word ... and with fun photos .. well done - we can catch up .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of interesting textures. I guess "zoomed" can cover anything, as long as it's, um, zoomed. Congrats on an excellent Challenge. You are a prolific and gifted photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and me both! This last week especially kicked my butt. Glad it's done and over with. Time to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing! Time for a steak dinner at my home😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures! Congratulations on completing the challenge! :) The linky list for Reflections will be up on the main blog on Monday! :)

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on reaching the A to Z finishing line, Trisha!
    Thanks for your entertaining posts!
    They were refreshing... a visual treat!
    I'm just sorry that I didn't come around as often as I would have liked to...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I love the rose, the caterpillar, the apples, and what's that bird shape on the ground thing? It's neat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you for finishing and what lovely zoomy photos. Those apples!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing how different things look up close.

    Great job finishing. You may feel like you staggered in, but at least you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Staggered to the finish line too...and keep wondering why i do this every year. Sorry I missed your theme. Your photos are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words, me hearties! and don't forget to leave a link to your blog somewhere I can find it!