This isn't a proper post like I would have done on Friday if I had my wits about me, but I do have updates to share, so here they are:
- Music - only three songs left to work on for the next album! I submitted two within the last month. Slowly but surely, we're getting there.
- Study - second-last assignment for the year is submitted, so now just one to go and I'll be home free.
- Halloween - went to a Halloween party, and spent way more time than usual putting my outfit together - including home-made cutlass. ;)
- Cats - we've had a few events lately for the cat rescue, and we're all looking forward to a break. This coming Saturday we have a huge event on that goes all day. I also have two other events that day. Gahhhh. When will it end?
- Reading - reading Poldark book #7 now - the last book in the "main series", before we start reading more about their children's stories in the next books.
- Writing - in a moment of sheer madness I decided to do NaNoWriMo 2016. Let me explain...
|Halloween-ready - including cutlass|
I don't know why I'm doing NaNo, but apparently I am. I thought I could try to work on finishing off some of my unfinished novels, but I also looked through my "novel ideas" and picked one to work on, just in case working on the unfinished novels doesn't get me enough words. I'll probably start the new idea first, because I'm like that. Then if I run out of steam I'll work on some of the other novels.
Are you doing NaNo?
If not, what else are you up to?